Discovering from external sources
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Questionnaire
The results of this questionnaire describe each person's psychological personality, such as how to concentrate, how to absorb information, how to make decisions, how to live and work. Although it does not indicate which specific job you need to learn, getting to know these personalities can help you make some estimates of the value after doing and calculating your answers. Describe the points that respond to the results of your quiz after you have completed the quiz.
- 5 - 10 minutes
- 50 Questions
The MBTI test ( Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) is an assessment of your personality and behavior. It is a method of personality examination that uses a questionnaire to identify a person's personality type, strengths, and preferences.
The MBTI test questions cover four key areas:
- Directing and receiving energy
- Taking in information
- Making decisions
- Approaching the outside world
It will take about 10-20 minutes to complete, but the timing isn’t important here because you won’t be timed. You should take as long as you need — the time you take to finish isn’t taken into consideration in your final results.
The test consists of 50 questions. Each question will give you two different sentences, and you need to choose which sentence best describes you.
Here are some tips to on how to take personality test:
- Be yourself. Base your answers on your natural, core self more than how you’ve learned to act in specific circumstances – for example, when you’re freely doing whatever you want versus being at work.
- Be centered. It’s best to take the test when you’re in a relatively normal (for you) mood. Your emotional state, whether positive or negative, can affect how you answer the questions.
- Avoid distractions. Take the test when you’re not preoccupied with personal thoughts, life events, things in your immediate environment, etc. It’s best to focus and not rush.
- Let majority rule. Base your answers on what’s most applicable to you most of the time. If two options both seem to fit, an “if I could only pick one forever, which would it be?” approach can help.
- Don’t overthink it. There are no wrong answers if you’re being honest, so try not to argue with yourself about the “right” answer or be influenced by someone else. Most people’s initial response is solid.