Mobile Team Lead
Sala Looking for Mobile Team Lead
March 4, 2022
Position Title: Mobile Team Lead
Description: We are looking for an experienced mobile developer to join us and lead our mobile development team. As the Mobile Team Lead, you will be responsible for developing the student apps and driving the team to enhance the student journey.
In addition to leading the mobile team, you will collaborate with our backend team, product manager, CTO and CEO, and growth team to ensure the products and features that release directly impact the student experience. You will be responsible for testing and checking the mobile app across multiple platforms including, tablets and phones. Actively and consistently support all efforts of the whole team to simplify and enhance the student experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with top management to set out a vision for the mobile development team
- Lead a mobile team in a fast-paced, iterative process
- Design and build the advanced application for the Android/iOS platform
- Responsible for supervising, managing, and motivating the mobile development team
- Maintain the mobile apps, bug fixing, and improve performance
- Design the architecture of new products/features
- Report the situation and problem to the Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent in a related field
- A minimum of 2 years experience leading a development team
- Proficient in Dart and Flutter (Native in Android/iOS is plus)
- Understand the deployment/configuration to Android and iOS
- Experience with version control such as Github/Gitlab
- Good understanding of computer science concepts, design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- Understanding of UX best practices and a desire to achieve excellent usability
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Helping people get better at their jobs
- Full time.
- Long term contract.
- Negotiable salary.
Send your CV and cover letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please dial
012 433 831 / 098 433 831
Want to know more about us, please visit : www.sala.co