May 12, 2022
Sala is an ed-tech startup based in Cambodia with a vision to enrich students’ journey. To do so Sala offers a comprehensive ed-tech platform that empowers high school students to make better academic and career choices by enabling easier access to relevant information and advice.
Areas of Working
Account/Finance Intern, You will be in charge of the financial department, ensuring that confidential information and papers are kept secure, managing financial transactions and the company's budget, and assisting the sales team with client transactions. You will gain a thorough understanding of business procedures and will advance professionally in a variety of areas.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Currently enrolled or At least year 4 student with degree in Accounting or relevant majors
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry and organize a financial filing system that is easily accessible
- Proficient with computers and different finance software programs
- Track all payments made for tax preparation and follow up on returns
- Handling payments, statements, prepared and issuing invoices and support customers in relevant area of work
- Assist with the balancing of the office/department budget
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations
- Great interpersonal and communication skills in person, able to multitasking
- Possessed professional attitude, team player, self motivated with the ability to work self-reliant
- Languages: Fluent English and local languages is a plus
Interested candidates can send their CV via email below or drop a copy at our office.
Tel: 012 433 831 / 098 433 831
Location: St.122, #136 Phnom Penh, 12157
Please submit your CV before 26 May 2022!!!