Sala is an ed-tech startup based in Cambodia with a vision to enrich students’ journey. To do so Sala offers a comprehensive ed-tech platform that empowers high school students to make better academic and career choices by enabling easier access to relevant information and advice.
Sala is looking for an Admin and Accounting Superstar to join our team!
We’re looking for individuals who are passionate and actively taking on new challenges to join our collaborative team.
As our Admin and Accounting Intern, you will be in charge of the financial department, bookkeeping all monthly transactions and budget, Maintain confidential information and papers, working on monthly tax declaration and assisting the sales team with client transactions. You’ll be supporting daily tasks, administrative works and business operations. You will be reporting directly to the HR/P.A and CEO.
Through this position, you will gain a thorough understanding of business procedures acting as our strong team pillar and will advance professionally in a variety of areas.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry and organize a financial filing system that is easily accessible by external auditors
- Bookkeeping all payments made for tax preparation and follow up on returns
- Handling payments, statements, prepared and issuing invoices and support customers in relevant area of work
- Assist with the balancing of the office/department budget
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations
- Assist team with daily Administrative work and Ad-hocs
- Handle and assist with documents preparation as request by team
- Report to HR and CEO
- Currently enrolled or At least year 4 student with degree in Accounting, Business Management or relevant majors
- Basic understanding of Accounting cycles
- Willingness to learn, motivated and possess good critical thinking skill
- Great interpersonal and communication skills in person, able to multitasking
- Can communicate efficiently in English and Khmer
- Possessed professional attitude, team player, self motivated with the ability to work self-reliant
- Proficient with computers and different finance software programs
- Well organized and attention to detail
How to apply
If you are looking for a job that gives you a real potential to develop yourself, for an important goal with a societal purpose, and with people from different backgrounds, grab your chance! Send us your CV and portfolio before July 14, 2022 to email@example.com or call 098 433 831/012 433 831 in case you have any questions regarding this vacancy.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at SALA!