Position : Senior Mobile Developer
We are looking for an experienced mobile developer to join us and advise our juniors in the mobile development team. As the senior mobile developer, you will be responsible for developing the mobile apps as our products and driving the team to enhance the student journey.
In addition, you will collaborate with our backend team, product manager, CTO and CEO, and growth team to ensure the products and features that release directly impact the student experience. You will be responsible for testing and checking the mobile app across multiple platforms including tablets and phones to ensure that the app is bug free. Actively and consistently support all efforts of the whole team to simplify and enhance the student experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with top management to set out a vision for the mobile development team
- Lead and support junior members in a fast-paced, iterative process
- Design and build the advanced application for the Android/iOS platform
- Responsible for supervising, managing, and motivating the mobile development team
- Maintain the mobile apps, bug fixing, and improve performance
- Design the architecture of new products/features
- Analyst and monitoring on the existing products
- Report the situation and problem to the top management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent in a related field
- A minimum of 2 years experience on developing mobile app hybrid or native
- Proficient in Dart and Flutter (Native in Android/iOS is plus)
- Understand the deployment/configuration to Android and iOS
- Understand about API and micro-services is plus
- Experience with version control such as Github/Gitlab
- Good understanding of computer science concepts, design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- Understanding of UX best practices and a desire to achieve excellent usability
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Helping people get better at their jobs
- Be able to work under pressure and multitasking
How to Apply
If you are looking for a job that gives you a real potential to develop yourself, for an important goal with a societal purpose, and with people from different backgrounds, grab your chance! Send us your CV / portfolio to email@example.com or call +855 92 51 66 87 in case you have any questions regarding this vacancy.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at Sala!