Scholarship for Master's and Doctoral Scholarships to Study in Japan
Under the Japan Scholarship Program for Human Resource Development in Cambodia (JDS) for 2022
September 21, 2022
Pursuant to the Notification No. 49 dated 10 August 2022 of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports on the Selection of Undergraduate and PhD Scholarship Students under the Japan Scholarship Program for Human Resource Development in Cambodia (JDS) For 2022, the Ministry has informed civil servants of both sexes that: The Japan Scholarship Program, funded by the Government of Japan for Human Resource Development in Cambodia (JDS), will train a maximum of 24 Master Degree students for 2 years and a Ph.D Degree. 3 years, maximum 2 people in Japan in 2023.
Transportation to and from Cambodia / Japan / Cambodia Tuition and fees are the responsibility of the Government of Japan.
I. Selection Criteria
1. Master's degree
Candidates of both sexes must:
- Be a Khmer nationality
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree
- Age between 22-39 years counting until April 1, 2023
- Have sufficient knowledge of English because learning English as a vehicle
- At least 2 years of working experience as a civil servant working full time in the relevant institutions (contract staff is not allowed).
- Good health, both physically and mentally.
Non-target candidates for the JDS Scholarship Program include:
- Teachers (primary, secondary, high school, university, PTTC / RTTC / TEC / NIE / NISE / NIPSE) and officers working in training institutes under the Ministry.
- Hospital staff, police officers and firefighters.
For details, please see the attached target unit document.
Candidates of both sexes must:
- Khmer nationality
- Officers who have completed a Master's degree under the JDS Scholarship Program
- Under 45 years old counting until April 1, 2023
- At least 2 years of work experience after completing a master's degree under the JDS Scholarship Program
- Must have at least one co-authored article published in an internationally recognized scientific journal or have a clear plan for publication at the time of application (in which case an assessment by a leading professor will require As required in the letter of instruction)
- Healthy, both physically and mentally.
II. Subject to study (for both levels)
Private Sector Development
Improvement of Education Quality
Agriculture and Rural Development
Improvement of Urban Living Environment
Improvement of Healthcare and Social Security System
Improvement of Administrative Functions
Legal and Judicial Development
Building of International Relations
III. Date and place of application
Candidates who wishing to apply for this scholarship program, please fill out the application form and send to JICE-JDS office at: AURA Condominium, 3rd Floor, # 87, Street 63, Sangkat Boeung Reang, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh (Preah Trasak Paem Street). From August 22, 2022 to October 25, 2022 by 3:00 pm.
Instructions for applying and applying for scholarships:
- Available for download at the JDS website: http://jds-scholarship.org/ (password provided via the JDS website).
- Applicants must have a civil servant ID card or a certificate from the relevant ministry.
- Candidates who work in the target unit and are qualified can apply by choosing the appropriate subject (see list of subjects and target unit)
- Candidates must go through a screening process and an interview.
For more information, candidates can contact the JICE-JDS office at the above address or phone: 012 681 611/023 217 944 or email: email@example.com