Norton University Aspires to be an internationally respected universoty producing competititive professionals, who will contribute to the social and economic well-being of Cambodia and to the international community.
Norton University aims to produce graduates:
- Who have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Who have a professional and competitive attitude, ready to face future challenges
- who are creative and independent thinkers, able to engage in research
- Who value higher learning and possess a spirit of inquiry
- Who pursue peace, justice and development
In order to produce such graduates, Norton University commits itself to:
- The students: By continuously providing high quality academic services, reseach independent learning
- The staff: By promoting their personal and academic development
- The nation: By supporting trasditional Khmer culture, peace, justice, and reinforcing benefits of local and international community
Could not find the school you are looking for? Tell us about it!