Technology is changing our world in the digitalization era. In the future, our world will need more professionals or experts in technology and science. Thus, in this article, I would like to show you a skill called Data Science which is very valuable and needed in marketing labor.
Before getting into the topic I will describe to you some definitions of Data Science. “Data Science” is the domain of study that deals with vast volumes of data using modern tools and techniques to find unseen patterns, derive meaningful information, and make business decisions. Data science uses complex machine learning algorithms to build predictive models.
Technique Concepts You Should Know About Before Starting To Learn Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Statistics analytics and computing
What is a Data Scientist?
Data Scientist is a professional who has the technical skills to solve complex problems, and is eager to explore what problems need to be solved. Becoming a data scientist requires a very strong background in mathematics, statistics, and computer science, as well as experience in working with a large amount of data.
Roles and responsibilities of Data Scientist
- Data mining or extracting usable data from valuable data sources
- Using machine learning tools to select features, create, and optimize classifiers
- Carrying out preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyzing large amounts of information to find patterns and solutions
- Developing prediction systems and machine learning algorithms